The United States is apparently going to choose an arctic ambassador very soon. You can read about it here.
I just have a few questions:
1. Who are the primary groups that the ambassador will meet with? Polar bears, penguins, or…?
2. Does this soon to be announced ambassador need to speak a new language, like Arcticese or something of the sort?*
3. As an ambassador to this nation, what are the main issues they will be dealing with? Will they be teaching courses on “fishing under the ice” or “how to turn snow to water in your mouth”?
4. Are there any Arctic hotels? Oh…wait, yes there are! Check it out here.
5. Will the ambassador get to stay at the Ice Hotel similar to an ice place James Bond went to in the movie “Die Another Day”? It would be cool to stay there one day.
Do you have any others you would like to add?
*In reality, there are over 40 languages in the Arctic. Read about them here.